Dead Simple Setup
Add a fully customized, mobile-responsive calendar to your website in just a few simple clicks – no coding required.
Use over eighty settings to customize your calendar’s colors, typography, language, layout, and more – all without writing a single line of code.
If you’re a developer, you can use your skills to extend Styled Calendar even further. Add custom CSS to fit your exact needs.
Support for More Than Sixty Languages and Regions
Styled Calendar can support almost any language. Quick select from the top 10 languages in the world, or customize your calendar’s text manually to support less common languages.
Free for Most Users
By leveraging more than sixty free preferences, the vast majority of our users design and embed their calendars at no cost. These features are completely free – forever.
- Instant Event Syncing
- Mobile-Responsive Design (Support for Desktop and Mobile Devices)
- Custom Mobile Breakpoint
- Calendar Language (Select from More Than 60 Languages and Regions)
- Embed with an HTML Snippet
- Access to Our Brand New WordPress Plugin
- Accent Colors
- Background Colors
- Borders and Spacing
- Font Family, Size, Weight, and Color
- Button Colors, Borders, and States
- Multiple Calendar Embeds
- Multiple Google Calendars Combined on a Single Calendar Embed
- Calendar Time Zone
- Custom First Day of the Week
Every Feature from the Free Plan Plus:
- Custom CSS
- Differentiate Google Calendars by Color
- Remove “Powered By Styled Calendar” Button
- Custom Calendar Layouts
- Custom Header and Footer Layouts
- Hidden Days of the Week
- Custom Initial Date
- Limited Date Range
- Week Numbers
- Custom Title Format
- Click on an Event to Open its Location (Opens Google Maps or a URL-Based Location Directly)
- Click on an Event to Copy it to the User’s Google Calendar
- Click on an Event to Open a Custom URL
- Event Call to Action Button
- Event Attachments